Submit to have an interview with Kaylan on the Artist/Mother podcast and/or be featured in our new weekly Instagram takeover series!
We are currently accepting entries.
All artists are welcome to apply from emerging to established careers, including artists across the country, and even international artists. Artists working in painting, printmaking, photography, sculpture, ceramics, fiber, video, digital arts, mixed media, installation, poetry, creative writing, and other similar mediums are encouraged to apply. Curators, gallery directors, and anyone working in the arts or working with artists are encouraged to apply!
There is no entry fee.
To submit an entry please email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current artist resume or curriculum vitae
- Your contact information, including website and social media information
- Let us know if you are interested in our IG takeover or, podcast interview or both!
- An artist statement or one page maximum description of your work.
- Five to seven (5-7) digital images of recent work. Please include the title, medium, dimensions, and year made for each work. Accepted images/ media are: Images (jpeg, png, tif), Video (mp4), and PDFs. Please limit the size of the email to 25 MB.
- A brief explanation of why you would be a good fit for the podcast and what you’d most like to highlight or share about your journey as an Artist/Mother
The deadline to apply is May 31, 2019.
We will announce podcast interview winners during the episode released on June 10th. 4-6 podcast interviews will be scheduled with winning Artists during the reminder of 2019. Artists interested in our IG takeover series will be contacted in the month of June and scheduled sometime June – December of 2019.
In the meantime, please help us spread the word! And support our work by purchasing a t-shirt or tote bag for yourself in our shop!
Please do not apply if:
– you are not an Artist or a Mother
– you are not familiar with our interviews or episodes
– you are not willing to be interviewed via Skype (audio conversation)
– you are not willing to discuss your art practice or parenting perspective