Our Crit Group Crew program places you in a group of 3-4 women plus a Mentor and Visiting Artist/Arts Professional. Your group meets over 3 months, providing an intimate network of accountability and encouragement to each other. Sign ups are limited to 2x a year.
This program is for you if…
– You desire constructive and helpful feedback on your art
– You have questions you want to work through over time
– You are looking to connect with other Artist/Mothers in a tighter-knit group
– You are needing the accountability of warm and vibrant peers to help you stay engaged with your art practice
– You don’t have many people in your life to “talk shop” with and discuss your work or life as an artist
– You need connection with other Artist/Mothers but are limited in the time you can commit to building your own community
– You need the flexibility of a virtual program that can be done from your computer/phone
– You need more peers in your life who take you seriously and are willing to spend time thinking thoughtfully about your work
– You care deeply about your work and desire to connect and be in conversation with other artists who do too!
How it works:
The 12 week program will take place from January 10th through April 1st, 2022. You will be placed in a group of 3-4 members, plus one of our selected Mentors who is paired with a Visiting Artist or Arts Professional.
A new aspect of this program is we are pairing each mentor with a Visiting Artist or Arts Professional who will “visit” your group to give critique on your work! Consider the role of your Mentor as your facilitator, encourager and cheerleader. The role of the Visiting Artist or Arts Professional is to drop in and give solid feedback on your work.
Each person will recieve:
- In depth feedback/critique on your work
- Weekly connections and conversations with your group facilitated by your mentor
- The opportunity to perfect and present an artist talk to your group
- Access to the Artist/Mother Network, our online platform created specifically for our community. You will have access to the Network for the duration of the course (which includes many other events and activities).
- PLUS! 3 special programs on our Network for all of the Crit Group participants. We will do group activities and network related to these topics: manifesting, goal setting, building your confidence and growing your connections. These sessions will take place about 1x a month for the duration of the 12 weeks. Dates will be sent out the week of January 10th if not before.
Groups will set the crit schedules in advance so you are aware of the weeks you will go and can work accordingly. The critique will take place via Zoom on selected weeks. You will upload your images, pose questions when it is your week, and your mentor, the visiting artist, plus everyone else in the group will provide thorough feedback and encouragement.
You get out what you put into this program! You are strongly encouraged to participate every week and provide feedback to the other members of your group, exercising your own muscle of sharing thoughtful insight and encouraging your peers.
Do you have questions or need more info? Please email Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crit Group Crew Program fees:
$395 Regular price
$365 Network Member Price
$335 Scholarship Price
*payment plan available
A select amount of scholarships are available for:
-womxn of color
-Chronically ill or disabled
-under 40k combined household income
If you qualify for our scholarship price, simply email us to receive your discount code before purchasing your Crit Group enrollment ticket! email@example.com
Please visit our shop page to secure your spot in the Artist/Mother Crit Group Crew program! (partial payment option )