We are thrilled to bring you the Artist/Mother Network – our online platform for our community to connect, ask questions, share resources and receive support!
You understand the *magic* that happens when Artist/Mother’s connect in tangible ways. There is so much shared understanding, so much we already get about the struggles and joys of our lives carrying these 2 identities. We have longed to create more opportunities for this magic to happen in your every day, for you to grow deeper connections and feel seen and valued more often.
We believe this Network is our opportunity to create that space for you- to help you network and share, grow your career, and learn.
You will be able to:
– search for Artist/Mothers near you and connect with those in your area
– ask questions about your career, motherhood and more in a safe space
– share opportunities you come across with other members
– set up a member profile to share more about yourself and your work with our community
– access the network 24/7
Your membership includes access to:
– our Morning Show, every Monday with Mindy Wittock and Kaylan Buteyn
– a monthly live Q&A event with some of the incredible artists interviewed on our podcast
– 1 free workshop a month with community leaders
– our growing resource library for Artist/Mothers
– constant updates about opportunities we come across and will be sharing for exhibitions, residencies, grants and more
– upcoming information to aid you in hosting your own Artist/Mother meet ups (post covid)
– database for finding Artist/Mothers in your location or with your same interests
Try the Network for 2 months! You literally have nothing to lose by joining and SO much to gain by connecting with our community.
While our community is rooted in the artist/mother identity, we want to support any female-identifying artist in the world…artists of all backgrounds, mediums and education levels. We don’t believe you have to be a mother, to be a mother-er and we believe every artist in every phase of their career needs community and has something of value. We welcome trans and cis women as well as genderqueer, and non-binary people.
Check out our scholarship plan if you qualify! Artists who fall into one of these categories can sign up at our discounted monthly rate using this link.
Scholarships are available for:
-womxn of color
-Chronically ill or disabled
-under 50k combined household income
Check out information to our Network Scholarship Plan and sign up to receive 2 months free!