I can’t wait for you to be inspired by this episode, of the collective sharing of our hopes and dreams. You’ll hear from 14 artist/mamas about some of the things they are dreaming about or have hope for manifesting in their future. From personal goals like more studio space to more time to create their work to larger collective goals like safer communities, the abolishment of racism and injustice and more. I hope this episode inspires you to carve out some time this week to reflect on your own dreams for your future.
I share some important updates and announcements for our community so be sure to listen in for opportunities coming your way!
Thanks to these artists who submitted, go check out their work on their IG’s linked below!
- Barbara Serry @barbaraserry
- Catie Danile @theartistcatie
- Sheli Hadari @shelihadariart
- Megan Driving Hawk @mdrivinghawk00
- Natalie Baldeon @nataliebaldeon
- Christina Ignacio-Deines @idbohemia
- Nina Wood @ninaanne_artworks
- Miranda Gainer – Sisters Make Stuff @sistersmakestuff
- Heather Milliman @heathermillimancreative
- Jen Hintz Eggers @J.Hintzy
- Rebecca Potts @pottsart
- Valentine Vsvihalek @bellavalentinaart
- Laura Irmis @laurairmisceramics
- Angie Follhall @angiefollhall
The Artist/Mother podcast is created and hosted by Kaylan Buteyn. You can see more of Kaylan’s work on her website or connect with her on Instagram @kaylanbuteyn